BEST WESTERN Marks Tey is the perfect hotel base for any tour group and our dedicated team will be on hand to help with your every need. Please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss your requirements.
What we can offer your group
- Twin and double comfortable rooms of traditional decor
- Accommodation packages to suite your needs; bed & breakfast or dinner, bed & breakfast
- Leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym
- Specialise in meal stops and afternoon cream teas
- Ample complimentary parking
- Friendly dedicated staff who pride themselves on looking after our guests
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all areas
- Residential tour groups receive 15% off all services at Aimez-Vous, the in-house hair and beauty salon
Local tourist attractions
BEST WESTERN Marks Tey is located only four miles from the historic town of Colchester – the oldest recorded town in Britain with Castle and museums.
Tourist attractions include: Colchester Zoo, Layer Marney tower, Beth Chattos garden, Hyde Hall RHS Gardens, Constable country including Flatford, Dedham and Lavenham, Wilkins Jam factory, Coastal town of Maldon, Audley End, Duxford and Cambridge.
- Firstsite – Contemporary Visual Arts Centre
- Mersea Oyster Fayre and Regatta
- Food and drinks festival in Colchester Castle Park
Distance from landmarks
- Colchester town centre 4 miles
- Flatford Mill – 17 miles
- Beth Chattos – 10 miles
- Colchester Zoo – 3 miles
- Duxford - 47 miles
- Audley End – 39 miles
Just one of our many happy customers...
"First class stay and excellent staff. Will be recommending groups to stay – thank you"
David Norris, Driver